Under hood storage boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I ran across one of these boxes at the bone yard last weekend and grabbed it. Guess I picked it up because you dont see them very often :shrug:
I put it in and now I wonder to myself, what are you going to use this thing for?! Well, what do you guys who have them use them for?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Lol, I just picked one up too. I think I'm going to see how sturdy it is. I'll probably keep an extra quart of oil and a small bottle of coolant in there. Maybe some tools and other emergency type stuff.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Mines got extra plug wires and belt. Been meaning to put a quart of oil in mine with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I keep rags and some oil in mine, occasionally some brake fluid. Do jumper cables fit in there? It's a good thing to have IMO.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put a independent fuse panel in mine to keep from getting muddy or wet. I have misc electrical items ran through it, like KC lights.

I'll post a picture after I take one tomorrow.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put extra oil, rags, old serpbelt for a spare. some brake fluid. Top works great for holding screws/bolts when you are working under the hood. Perfect place to put your beverage of choice on it while you are working on something too.