Under hood storage boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
It should already have one unless someone took it out.... It's part of the structure that holds the washer tank in.

somone must took it out then my battery is on the passenger side

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I put a independent fuse panel in mine to keep from getting muddy or wet. I have misc electrical items ran through it, like KC lights.

I'll post a picture after I take one tomorrow.

Dang that's a good idea. I might have to borrow it. I keep all my extra fluid, jumper cables, etc. in my toolbox so mine just sits empty.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put one in mine. In order for it to fit properly you have to swap the entire inner fender with one from a 96+. The contours are enough different that when I tried with my original inner fender it didn't fit to my liking.

And you don't have to mount the washer tank under it. I did in mine but I also added Gmt800 squirters to the wiper arms so I have 5 washers now.

Sent from my TBI 454 powered android device.
the warsher fluid tank and vapor bracket fit perfect in my 95 with the storage box. I guess my 95 came with the newer innerfenders

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
A six pack fits perfectly in there...that's what my friend says atleast

image.php

Join Date Oct 2012 Location Northville,Mi. Age18 <<<<!!! That's your story & you're stickin' to it!!! Lol!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Even if your truck was only equipped with a single battery (one = passenger side) in 96+ trucks there is a tray already in place on the driver's side. Let me see if i can find a pict.

About the best I can find. You should have that tray in there, although without the bolt and retainer to actually hold the battery.
You must be registered for see images attach

yah i had one on both sides in my 98 but my 2000 only has the passenger side on there isn't anything above the washer fluid tank