Under hood storage boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I need to get one... Got a pic anyone? :shrug:

SilveradoGuy85

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like having an extra battery tray instead of that little box just in case I add enough stuff to need an extra battery. I already have a bed tool box that holds everything I need it to (almost out of room though).

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amyone mounting these in the earlier models without the washer fluid under it? I picked one up at the junkyard but forgot to get the bottom try, would like to put it in my 92.

The Arctic Fox

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amyone mounting these in the earlier models without the washer fluid under it? I picked one up at the junkyard but forgot to get the bottom try, would like to put it in my 92.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?16460-1989-Arctic-Fox-Build-Thread/page3

I did mine its on page 3 of my build thread. Something was different on the truck, but you still need the mounting clips and the brackets for the vapor box. Hopefully you grabbed those too. BTW my bracket and vapor box are half-assed into the position.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?16460-1989-Arctic-Fox-Build-Thread/page3

I did mine its on page 3 of my build thread. Something was different on the truck, but you still need the mounting clips and the brackets for the vapor box. Hopefully you grabbed those too. BTW my bracket and vapor box are half-assed into the position.

I put one in mine. In order for it to fit properly you have to swap the entire inner fender with one from a 96+. The contours are enough different that when I tried with my original inner fender it didn't fit to my liking.

And you don't have to mount the washer tank under it. I did in mine but I also added Gmt800 squirters to the wiper arms so I have 5 washers now.

Sent from my TBI 454 powered android device.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i wana find one of these but can't decide if i wan a run a dual battery setup yet or not

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
So find one and use it until you run dual batteries? They are a simple swap out in place of your existing battery tray, only 1 nut, 1 bolt and the clippy part on the side.

yah and i still gota find a battery tray for the drivers side anyway