UAP's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I only have a loose grasp of how the physics work, but what I do know is that there are smart people who are paid to worry this stuff out.

I do wonder what the time difference is between the extremes of the livable band of the galaxy.

Did you know that relativity is "only a theory", but the GPS satellites in orbit had to have it calculated into their clocks so they would function properly? Several years ago one of the government's atomic clocks was moved from the ground floor to the second floor and had to be recalibrated to account for the gravity difference. Crazy stuff.

I think general relativity is both right and wrong, or incomplete. We had to add dark matter and dark energy to make it match what we observe beyond our galaxy. Infinite density of a singularity is problematic. Quantum gravity is a bugaboo.

But it also makes a number of predictions that we have been able to test and confirm.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I bet they'll taste like Chicken... Aliens = 'Chicken of the Universe'

You must be registered for see images attach

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember this one?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If and when they do show up, I'm just wondering if they'll think we taste good....LOL .
I'm skinny and old. They'll take all the young body builders first, until they realize they're full of steroids. Then all the "all-organic" hippies will be next. All us older guys will probably be ground up into soylent green and fed to you younger guys.