UAP's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I Think about it. If other beings were able to visit and observe for a time. I believe there would be a few comments, " WTH " , " you've gotta be kidding me " .
I'm afraid the " pro " versus " cons " list would be heavy on the " cons " side with , there version of " well aren't you special" and " bless your heart ( moron's)". :3811797817_8d685371

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's stuff out there. Hell, there's stuff on this planet we don't understand and can't explain. I do find it interesting that reports of sightings or experiences are almost all humanoid in appearance. Maybe some odd colors and/or shapes, but eyes, heads, arms, etc. That makes me feel skeptical about the sightings, but not the existence of "others". They exist, and they're probably among us.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
who really knows anything can happen there is no telling what is up in space and on the ocean floor if I were a betting man I would bet that what ever the truth is that the powers that be do not want us to know and I do agree that it make a good distraction

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who really knows anything can happen there is no telling what is up in space and on the ocean floor if I were a betting man I would bet that what ever the truth is that the powers that be do not want us to know and I do agree that it make a good distraction
You're giving the powers that be far too much credit. They don't know shìt, and don't care. As long as we're distracted it's working...

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
You're giving the powers that be far too much credit. They don't know shìt, and don't care. As long as we're distracted it's working...
fair enough I do agree but I am trying to keep as un-political as I can I have my opinion of the state of the government at this time and I do not mind have a civilized conversation about it but this is not the place for that (on a light hearted note am I going to need to get a tin-foil hat hahahaha)

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Planet Earth studies groups biggest gripe is the Gazillions of dollars, euros, sterling, rubels, spent on outer space, cosmos, whatever your flavor.
Yet new stuff, animal, insects, a worm found in permafrost ( nature's deepfreeze) that unfroze and " It's Alive!" . Shouldn't you know more about your own house first before snooping around the block?
Just random short circuit thoughts...