UAP's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Lol

Anybody watch the full congress hearing?

And then nothing afterwards, no news is covering it and even almost no independent news is covering any follow-up. Not even YouTuber's, WTF? Just one guy from Australia so far?

I've never been a 'UFO person' by any means, just open minded that something could be. And this hearing is by far the most explosive bi-partisan topic that has come across the house floor in 30 years or more, then... nothing?

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, they are real.
I witnessed one fly directly overhead just above the tree tops in around 1995.
It was huge and was moving slow made no noise. No funky lights or anything as it was mid day. It was saucer shaped, grayish color and had external stuff mounted on it.
The next day there was a story in the newspaper about people reporting a "UFO" sighting.
I don't know where they come from but i lean to the theory that.
They are not from space but possible come from earth and could be a pre history advanced civilization.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll agree but also believe it's not made up from nothing, it's just convenient for them to bring it up now as a diversion.

Richard

I do believe there is life on other planets just because of the law of large numbers, Drake Equation, etc.

The space between stars is incredibly hostile. Humans wouldn't survive a trip to our closest neighboring star, even at near light speed. Sending robots seems more plausible, but supposedly we have biological specimens.

Maybe they have faster than light travel, control over quantum fields, etc., but it's hard to imagine they have all that advanced tech and then crash all the time, LOL. Also, why they just stroll around sightseeing and don't really interact with us doesn't make sense.

I'm definitely a skeptic.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited: