Trans/Oil/Power Steering Coolers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage and I have several coolers for sale.

First is a transmission cooler, comes with the necessary hardware and brackets to bolt right in. I do have lines for it, however they are not complete factory lines. I had this installed on my '94 C1500, and since the junkyard snipped the lines, I had to tee into the return line off the trans cooler built into the radiator with some rubber line and hose clamps. Worked just fine for me and never leaked, since it was the low pressure side. Asking $25 plus shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

Second is an oil cooler, again comes with the necessary brackets and hardware to install it. No lines for this one. Never have installed it either. Truck I bought it for ended up getting junked. Asking $15 plus shipping.

I also have an assortment of power steering coolers. First is one with the necessary brackets and hardware to install. One piece of factory line, and a working fitting to install the other. Asking $10 plus shipping.

The next one isn't so nice. No brackets or hardware, no lines, factory line ends are snipped but could still be made useable. What you see is what you get. $5 plus shipping.

The last one is off of a GMT-800 truck. No hardware that I can find, does have a lot of line with it though. It's very similar in size to the GMT-400 ones and I was going to try and make it work but ended up finding one for a 400. Asking $10 plus shipping.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's been a long time since this was posted I'm wondering do you still have the Trans cooler?