In-Frame Power Steering Cooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure why anyone would want this but… here’s the in-frame P/S “cooler” that came off my ‘95. I wouldn’t install this on a truck unless for some reason I was doing a nut and bolt restore. It has no leaks, just dirty.

If you want it it is yours for the cost of shipping. This part is NLA but I hate throwing out good parts. This is not an upgrade if your truck doesn’t have a cooler and you’re looking to add one.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your '95 is a 350, right? I'd totally take this as a spare but my red truck that has one is a V6, and I'm seeing different part numbers between those two on Nemiga. Guessing it probably wouldn't work for me.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your '95 is a 350, right? I'd totally take this as a spare but my red truck that has one is a V6, and I'm seeing different part numbers between those two on Nemiga. Guessing it probably wouldn't work for me.
Yes it is a ‘95 with 350. I’m not sure how it would be different. The steering are all the same visually. I can clean it up and get some additional photos for you. The only thing that could maybe be different is something with an EVO set up… not sure.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it is a ‘95 with 350. I’m not sure how it would be different. The steering are all the same visually. I can clean it up and get some additional photos for you. The only thing that could maybe be different is something with an EVO set up… not sure.

I was thinking maybe the V6 accessories sit a little farther back than the V8, so the V6 line might be longer? Not sure as I've never measured that, just a thought.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Says it’s for 88-2000, C/K1,2,3 and doesn’t specify engine size.
You must be registered for see images attach