tpi conversion wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok everybody im looking to see what my options are on my wiring to control my transmission and engine i have the tpi intake off of a 88 trans-am and a 4l60e transmission.i have checked with jims performance on getting my harness rebuilt into a dual ecm version and ive looked through books on how to do that myself, but i havent been successful.ive heard of stand alone units but cant seem to find any or know the prices.anybody done this or have any info

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
jims performance quoted me almost 600 for the prom burned and the harness rebuilt but if im right painless wont work because of my transfer case wiring will it?

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok ive done some more researching and the way jims performance does it is he makes it where my stock ecm runs my transmission and the 1227730 runs my engine he just pulls the prongs from the stock ecm that run the engine and put them in the right locations for the 1227730 (camaro ecm) ive looked at my harness but my chilton and haynes books and the wire colors they have listed dont match up to the ones on my harness am i looking at it wrong or do i need a gm book or print out a gm chart