Time for a different look??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Take it off the wheels, the grill looks good black, and take that chrome trim off of the fenders. I've always hated that, but you might like it.

x2 on ^^^ Although I think the grill could go either way since the bowtie is polished.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Grille turned out great! I like the black grille over the chrome one any day. As for the wheels i like em either way :D Leave it on for some added protection for the winter.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
x2 on ^^^ Although I think the grill could go either way since the bowtie is polished.

x3 the grille is perfect with the clear corners and park lights. the rims looked better in chrome. and the wheel well trim and moulding i'm not a fan of but the rims is the main thing i would change/undo

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I like the look of a black truck with some chrome especially one that was that clean!

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
i like before...maybe tinted corners and thats about it. Nice truck either way!!!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man someone brought this thread back from almost a year ago. I do however remember seeing this truck posted up here a while back alot, always loved this truck. Is the original poster still around?