Time for a different look??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I was bored and decided to go along with the whole plastidip craze. Painted the grill and added a polished billet bowtie and painted the wheels. I really like the black grill, I am not really a fan of the black wheels though..Also, the truck is dirty I will wash it and take more pictures later. What do you think?

BEFORE:
You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER:

Last edited:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I plasti dipped my front bumper, too lazy and tired all the time to even start a thread, let alone mention it until now, and I did it a week ago.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The grille will probably look better in a gloss black but I'd leave the wheels chrome. IMO your truck was perfect before and I wouldn't change a thing.

BlackSilverado98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the compliments on it before! I honestly couldn't agree more. I bought the plastidip because I always wanted to know what the grill would look like black. The grill was an extra that I had where the chrome peeled off in places. I still have my other chrome grill untouched in the garage. I just swapped it out for this one. The wheels I just did with the extra I had left over. I hate it to be honest but just wanted to see what it would look like. If I thought it would last I would leave it on for the winter to possibly protect the wheels from all the salt but I highly doubt it is that durable....haha

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also agree, you have the cleanest obs i think i have ever seen, i would for sure lose it on the rims, but i do see what you mean by saving your wheels

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Take it off the wheels, the grill looks good black, and take that chrome trim off of the fenders. I've always hated that, but you might like it.