Thoughts???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Well A Buddy Of Mine Pm'd me the other day on FSC. User Name is Davey. He has a Super clean and super fast 97 RCSB. Well after owning it and building it for about 12 years, He is Looking to sell. I was the first person he thought of. I am now thinking of selling my 99 to buy it. Its a 97 RCSB cheyenne. Original all black paint othetr then the feathered in shaved stake pockets, roll pan and tailgate handle.It has 118km. My 99 has 139KM. His has a 350 my has a 305. His also has alot done to the motor. Westers tuned PCM, march billet pulleys, Long tube stainless comp headers, full stainless mandrel bent true duals with flowmaster 90's, eaton posi, with 4.11's. Built 460le trans. It has a 4/6 beltech drop on 17" billets. Its has the base model interior compared to my trucks SLE interior but i could change that. Has power locks but crank windows which I could live with. I dont know if I should sell my truck and buy this one or Keep what I have.

Heres the Ad he just put up and some pics he sent me.

You must be registered for see images attach

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-SWEET-LITTLE-SHORTY-W0QQAdIdZ356901459

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like lifted trucks versus lowered...but thats a damn good looking truck. I'd get it.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man I alway's say to each his own, but your truck is so clean and nice, and it's an ext. cab. You could swap an LS motor in your's and you would be way above the level of his RCSB. Not to mention me personally I would never downgrade from an ext. cab to a reg cab, no offense to anyone that has a RCSB truck. Anyway that's my 2 cent's!

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with draggin95 I need the back seat and couldn't give it up. His is a sharp truck and your 99 is to. plus an LS motor is:hail: side note what happened to the boob smilie? but ultimately is your truck and you decision.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Very clean looking truck........but I don't think I could go back to a RC after having an EC.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it , that truck is super clean but yours is on another level imo , you will regret letting it go after you've done such much to it. Plus excab > standard

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with everyone! I love your extended cab! Exactly what I'd want in a lowered rig! And with an LQ4 or LQ9 that thing would be :boobs:

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I still have an ext cab. My 99 isnt my daily anymore. There is alot about my 99 that Im not happy with. Theres dings and dents and the body work I had doen I am very unhappy with. This truck is straight and super super clean. I would take a few things off my 99 and put them on that truck if I decide to get it. My grille, Hood, Tonneau, escalade cluster, and billet interior pieces. But Im still not sure. I may just end up keeping my 99 But i really do want this truck. $10,000 Canadian is a great price on this truck. Him and I would like to see it go to an obs enthusiast.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I still have an ext cab. My 99 isnt my daily anymore. There is alot about my 99 that Im not happy with. Theres dings and dents and the body work I had doen I am very unhappy with. This truck is straight and super super clean. I would take a few things off my 99 and put them on that truck if I decide to get it. My grille, Hood, Tonneau, escalade cluster, and billet interior pieces. But Im still not sure. I may just end up keeping my 99 But i really do want this truck. $10,000 Canadian is a great price on this truck. Him and I would like to see it go to an obs enthusiast.

Sounds like you've almost made up your mind to get it...Its a tough decision though