The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I wanna do mine in Realtree AP extra green

Tyler/T-Unit

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yeah man I'd love to get a set! I'm tired of that plastic crap!

Took a while, but I found the pic. A crappy one at that! Damn open-pit filing system!
The metal door light plungers are on the left. A stock plastic one is on the right. You can see that the mount is a bit smaller in diameter. Still haven't figured out how to mount them.

You must be registered for see images attach

There is a nut on the metal ones, just under the plunger part. I may be able to use a couple of washers on each side of the truck's body to sandwich them in there. More research, & some time to work on this required!

Last edited:

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 96 k1500 has the compass on the rear view mirror but no temp, is this right? Or is something broken, I'd love to have the temp too!

JRandle

Reaction score
Prolly a dumb question that's been asked a ton...

But...

What all is needed to switch my current gauge cluster in my 91 to the cluster that has the needles??? Is there a harness I need?? Will it slide right in? Etc....

Cuz when i do the swap I'm also doin LEDs throughout the whole interior.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
91 is was available with needles and a tach. It's a one year only cluster though. 92-94 won't swap in without changing the plug.

Sent from an obama phone

JRandle

Reaction score
So if I find a 91 with the needles it's plug n play pretty much?

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were the dash mounted cup holders put in '88-'94 trucks with manual transmissions? Or was that not an option because of clearance issues?

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will an NBS seat fit in our OBS and bolt up to the factory holes? I have a 97 extended cab. Wanting a new seat but cannot find them for this truck. But the NBS seats are plentiful right now.