The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
I've got no centre console stuff they were all just bench seats. You need the entire dash cupholder, or just the black piece that swings out? I've got an entire assembly with a broken front piece, I think I have a couple more kicking around I'll check

c.will

Reaction score
anybody got a Delco D844? its a little plastic piece in a tilt steering column that connects the high beam "push-rod" to the back of the turn signal switch. not sure what year this column style ran to but I'm guessing for a 88-94? lmk, really don't wanna spend $20 on a new one

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got no centre console stuff they were all just bench seats. You need the entire dash cupholder, or just the black piece that swings out? I've got an entire assembly with a broken front piece, I think I have a couple more kicking around I'll check

Just the black piece that swings out, no idea how it went missing. Also just a random thought, for the front license plate bracket, (one with black bumper strips) the mounting hardware (nuts, bolts, etc.) to mount the frame on the bumper. If you have any of that I'm interested.

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow I just found this thread! You guys are awesome for helping others out like this. I need a few things for my truck but dont know where to start. Anybody have a 94 part truck sitting around?