What to do with these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1owner1990

Reaction score
I swear I saw somewhere that I'd need to be a member here for like... ever... to have enough street cred to post items for sale in the forum, so I won't post items for sale. Instead, I'll ask if someone could tell me where to unload this stuff? I'm not on any media except here, so I have zero other ideas. Anyway, a brand new CNotch I'd hate to throw away and 4 Center Line billet Sabers with center caps that I'd be crazy to throw away. Owned since new in '95. Two size 15" X 6" and two size 15" X 7" with caps. No road rash, dings, or nicks. Will need a thorough cleaning though. I have other treasures, but I'll see where this goes first. And forum master - please move this to where you deem appropriate, as I couldn't figure on a better spot. Thanks...

Attachments

• 20240115_204820~2.jpg
    20240115_204820~2.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20240115_204853~2.jpg
    20240115_204853~2.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 14

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I swear I saw somewhere that I'd need to be a member here for like... ever... to have enough street cred to post items for sale in the forum, so I won't post items for sale. Instead, I'll ask if someone could tell me where to unload this stuff? I'm not on any media except here, so I have zero other ideas. Anyway, a brand new CNotch I'd hate to throw away and 4 Center Line billet Sabers with center caps that I'd be crazy to throw away. Owned since new in '95. Two size 15" X 6" and two size 15" X 7" with caps. No road rash, dings, or nicks. Will need a thorough cleaning though. I have other treasures, but I'll see where this goes first. And forum master - please move this to where you deem appropriate, as I couldn't figure on a better spot. Thanks...
100 posts and six months of membership, is what is required to access the For Sale section.