The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread like this so I figured I'd start one.

One man's trash is another man's treasure and sometimes you have an item that could be useful for a fellow member.

Post any/all items that you think somebody could get use out of.

Also IF or WHEN (an item you post) somebody wants your item be sure to update your Posting to reflect that it HAS BEEN GIVEN AWAY.

Last edited:

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I'll kick it off with a Soldering Iron that I have replaced.

All it needs is a tip that you could pick up anywhere for cheap
You must be registered for see images attach

You pay the shipping from 97015

PM me if you want it

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Ive got a factory fog light switch out of a 99 escalade,problem is the corner is chipped , you pay for shipping.pm me if you want it .

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i've been thru 2 harnesses doing my LS1 swap, a 96 & a 98. if anyone needs any electrical plug i'm sure i have it, maybe 2, LOL!!!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just gave away a complete L31 intake today... Actually, I do have a stock L31 cam with out the lifters if anybody wants them.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Also IF or WHEN (an item you post) somebody wants your item be sure to update your Posting to reflect that it HAS BEEN GIVEN AWAY. I'll update the OP

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just gave away a complete L31 intake today... Actually, I do have a stock L31 cam with out the lifters if anybody wants them.

And I was the recipient of said free L31 intake!!! Cant thank you enough, and it was great to meet you and your family! If you need anything, let me know.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I was the recipient of said free L31 intake!!! Cant thank you enough, and it was great to meet you and your family! If you need anything, let me know.
Your welcome! It was nice to meet you and Jeannine as well. Also to let you know if you need any help we have the factory service manuals for our Denali and we have a snap on scanner, wonderful tools for our trucks. I've only met one other person from forums over the years. He has become a good friend. He is borrowing the Denali tomorrow and probably Saturday as well.