The FREE Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've known him longer than I've known my wife! Some of his projects are nuts! Since I've known him he has had a 96 Z28, 98 Vette, 80 Vette, 81 Vette, 85 MR2, 76 Chevy Short wide, 90 Chevy sport,56 Chevy truck 454 injected pro street, 66 Pro street Nova, 72 468 8-71 blown pro street Camaro and his current rides are a 91 Camaro and a 67 468 6-71 blown pro street Camaro. I've helped him with most of them. I know that I am missing a few as well. He is the kind of guys that is willing to throw me the keys anytime. If he wants to borrow my lowly Denali then he is welcome. He took the Denali to Washington when he traded off the 72 Camaro for the 67.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
some pics of said damaged switch, the orange paint just rubs off , the junkyard puts it on EVERYTHING

You must be registered for see images attach

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
ive got a 9.5inch 14 bolt welded chunk with 4.10 gears, pay shipping it's yours.

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Denali grille if anyone wants it...

It's a bluish/green color. The center part is broken but it would look fine with a billet insert. Pay for shipping and it's yours. The only problem is I'll have to find it first lol. I'm pretty sure it's in the garage at my mom's house but off the top of my head I can't remember exactly where I put it.