*FREE* 2014 Silverado seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I bought these to use for parts, or swap the upholstery on. I wound up only needing to use the motors and wiring harness from the driver's seat.

The passenger seat is a normal manual seat, as I bought it, and seems to work as it should

You must be registered for see images attach

The driver seat is where the issues come into play. The main thing as stated above, there is no wiring harness, and no motors in the base of the seat.

The other issues were like this when I bought them. Missing some bolts...

And the really annoying thing, is this bracket was cut, for reasons unknown to me. Cut circled in pic below.

This is not a replaceable bracket, but looks like it could be welded back together.

This was a fully functioning seat, the side buttons were working before I took the harness and motors. The recline motor is still in the back of the seat, and works.

*FREE*

Shipping not really an option, but I'd be willing to meet with somebody somewhere, within a reasonable distance. I'm in Lancaster, SC.

Last edited:

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
None of my fellow Carolinians interested in these?

Price is negotiable. I know missing the motors, and wiring seems like a big deal, but they can be had, without spending a fortune. I can weld up the cut bracket too.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Wife says they're in the way, so they must go. Free to whoever wants to come get them.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to still have these? I am tied up this weekend but could make the trip for them next week.