Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the only updates I have this week is my driveshaft got shipped out today and will be here on the 31st. I ordered buttons and switches for trans brake, scramble, and line lock. I contacted Vi-King and gave them my information for the back shocks and they are going to get back with me on a quote for them and my front coilovers minus springs. I just can't order the front springs until I scale the vehicle.
5 point seat belt, parachute, fiberglass front bumper and chin, and door and hood mounts are the next items up for bid on the Clark Kent is Right!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my updates for today are a little short. I pulled the shifter back out a d installed a waterproof grommet where my shifter cable go through the body. I wired a bunch, ordered a bunch of parts, and mocked up my rear shocks with 3/4" square tubing to get exact length.....

I just keep grinding away and looking forward to Wednesday when my driveshaft gets delivered!

I wanna thank everyone that checked in and interacted with me! Thank you thank you thank you!!!