Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd run air to air and spray them.
Good read here:
https://www.autospeed.com/cms/a_112690/article
Also, stay away from pump E85, it varies wildly. I'd recommend VP X85 or something similar.

Thank you for the heads up on the gas. I will do my research!

Ya, I had already made the decision to go air to air and spray. I did a crazy ass import build in 2004 and used air to air with a simple water mist and loved it!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe that's why I haven't heard of it, I am not a fan of fb. I have seen your buddys on YouTube. I love the Fairmont wagon.

I can dig it!!!! I'm just an older guy and don't wanna get involved with the other social media platforms, so FB is what I use. I believe Devil's Glue is on Instagram and snapchat as well.
That wagon is sick! We call it "Chop Suey!" He is out of fuel pump! He can't do anything more till he upgrades pump and line size. But don't let it fool ya, it'll snap a 5.50-60 in a heartbeat the way it is!!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright people..... I juat can't hold this in any longer. I'm so freakin EXCITED!!! I pulled the trigger this morning and I ordered my intercoolers and charge pipe from CX Racing. I know its not the coolest thing I've bought, but this will let me move forward pretty nicely and give me a better idea on fitmet. Shipping was ridiculous, so I just opted for FedEx ground, so hopefully the first of next week. I'll be picking up my Ford 9" third member after work from my teammate and the local goto guy for setting that **** up..... ill post pics of that later on.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got it l!!!

A little recap.....
Strange nodular casing 3.25" carrier
PEM 35 spline full spool
1350 yoke
4:30 gears

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I double posted now I gotta fill this.....haha

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my afternoon appointment rescheduled and I didn't want to fire the garage heater up just to work for a few hours...... so I decided to work on my race truck early.

I got the fenders off and inner fenders out today. Its gonna make fabrication so much easier!!!

Last edited: