Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
So, let's generate a little buzz on this thread......
ALL MY FOLLOWERS, IN ONE (1) POST TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE RIDE AND WHAT ABOUT IT MADE IT YOUR FAVORITE.....
And yes, you have to narrow it down to one!!!! Hahaha
For fun, my cousin and I took a 383 stroker, out of his mid 7's Nova, and put it into my 77 Corvette, I had at the time, while we built it's 350. Talk about a fun, and sometimes scary street car. I miss those days.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
ALL MY FOLLOWERS, IN ONE (1) POST TELL ME A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE RIDE AND WHAT ABOUT IT MADE IT YOUR FAVORITE.....

My red '97 C1500. :)

I know it's probably boring compared to most of the vehicles others will list but I absolutely love this truck. It's been in my life since I was eight or nine years old. First street legal vehicle I ever drove (when I was 10 or so) and did a burnout in (not much later). I've got too many memories associated with it to count at this point, down to the crooked mudflaps that were my fault as a kid. That and it's just weird... According to CompNine it's a one of one for '97, my dad ordered it with some really strange options. Standard cab long bed V6 Silverado, but with cloth buckets, vinyl floors and premium stereo. I've done my best to make it weirder and slower. :lol: Pretty sure it's the only V6 C1500 with a 4L80E now...

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far it’s my uncles 1970 corvette stingray. Manual. Hope I can drive it one day as it’s his baby. But fun to ride in. Most favorite that I’ve driven is actually my moms ford excursion 7.3L diesel.

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Man, that's tough. I've had a lot of great vehicles. My current ride is without a doubt the fastest and best handling vehicle I have ever owned, but the one I still dream about is my first: 1971 Ford Bronco Sport. Probably only made 150 HP on its best day, and less when I owned it.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened? Maybe this isn't the time or place. OP seems flexible though, as long as you don't make fun of his PS choices. :)
Bro, I honestly owe you an apology. There's not excuse for my attitude this morning! I read your post and instead of simply and politely asking you what you meant, I acted immature and arrogant..... my apologies bro, it won't happen again!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll play. We talking about rides we have owned or currently own, right?
300 hp Turbo Busa. 300 at the wheel ain't too shabby if it's powering something that weighs 500 lbs.
If I have to explain what makes it my favorite then you wouldn't understand...
Yes sir.... A ride that you HAVE or CURRENTLY OWN..... PLEASE!!

LOL no dream rides! That's a whole different can of worms!!! Haha

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll play. We talking about rides we have owned or currently own, right?
300 hp Turbo Busa. 300 at the wheel ain't too shabby if it's powering something that weighs 500 lbs.
If I have to explain what makes it my favorite then you wouldn't understand...
Bro.... thats pretty sick power to weight ratio!!! Bet that thing will snap a speeding and bury it!

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bro, I honestly owe you an apology. There's not excuse for my attitude this morning! I read your post and instead of simply and politely asking you what you meant, I acted immature and arrogant..... my apologies bro, it won't happen again!

No worries. I should have worded my post in a way that made it obvious that I was joking.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My red '97 C1500. :)

I know it's probably boring compared to most of the vehicles others will list but I absolutely love this truck. It's been in my life since I was eight or nine years old. First street legal vehicle I ever drove (when I was 10 or so) and did a burnout in (not much later). I've got too many memories associated with it to count at this point, down to the crooked mudflaps that were my fault as a kid. That and it's just weird... According to CompNine it's a one of one for '97, my dad ordered it with some really strange options. Standard cab long bed V6 Silverado, but with cloth buckets, vinyl floors and premium stereo. I've done my best to make it weirder and slower. :lol: Pretty sure it's the only V6 C1500 with a 4L80E now...
Love it!!!! So, whats it quork? What's that one thing "you've just gotten use to?"