Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm typing this as affectionately as possible - you are an engineer. Stick with PS.
And I'm gonna say this a nicely as I can.... if you fell the need to be sarcastic about the equipment I've chosen for MY build, ON MY THREAD, you need to have some kind of experience with or have the knowledge about...... cause I'm guessing you haven't been sideways at 100 MPH and have just gotten there in a few seconds!

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I'm gonna say this a nicely as I can.... if you fell the need to be sarcastic about the equipment I've chosen for MY build, ON MY THREAD, you need to have some kind of experience with or have the knowledge about...... cause I'm guessing you haven't been sideways at 100 MPH and have just gotten there in a few seconds!

I was actually joking with Mr Pink....

And at one time I held an ama pro roadracing license - I have been sideways at 150+, jus sayin.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I may be an engineer but I have also raced in many different capacities over the years and built cars ranging from spec Miata's to full on pro-mod's so with that said, for my truck i am still debating P/S. As it will be mainly street driven with occasional Drag trips, I really want to do HRPT and HRDW with it. so it has to be dead nuts reliable.

James(@Wh4t3v3rs) and I have talked extensively about most aspects of his and my builds, we are following slightly similar paths, while he is going twin's I am going with a single. but most other stuff we are right there with.