Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet you could get away with the using the cheaper grinders for the wire wheel, as I would think cutting and grinding would produce more of a load.
Their failures are a matter of build quality, not the load put on them. None of my cheap grinders smoked the windings. On the HFs the switches crapped out. My B&D kept breaking the power cable where it screwed onto the power switch.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
HAHA now that's a specialized tool! I have a cordless dewalt right angle drill but it's not a hammer drill. it does have almost to much power though. more than once I dropped the screw down inside a wall or what not and just grabbed another screw.

Ya your right when it comes to old tools that still work, we might need them one day, I just need to find a better place to put them!
Lucky for me it can convert to a regular hammer drill too so it is useful lol.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's crackin boys???!!!!????!!! I see everyone is slacking at work!! Hahaha Hell, I'm slacking too! Cancelation!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lmao was a busy one today on my end however I put in 10.5hrs so I am good.
no, I just saw that everyone was logged on and it was 2 in the afternoon. So I figured everyone was starting the weekend early...haha

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know that moment when you're waiting for your computer to open up a program, but it's taking forever, and you have to click on multiple certificates and input a pin number? I keep a browser tab open so I don't fall asleep in those moments.