Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have around 20k in my 540…
Gm 502 block(already had)
Merlin heads(worked over)
Bullet custom grind cam
Morel lifters
All arp everything
Calli rods
Ross pistons 14.1 cr
Eagle crank
enderle bird catcher
Enderle 80a fuel pump
Msd starter
Sfi flex plate
Msd distributor

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only have about 10 hours total in them both, but I need to upholster and install the speakers yet on the drivers side. So I'm gonna guess 11-11.5 hours for a set of custom kicks...... sometimes simple is so nice!!!

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only have about 10 hours total in them both, but I need to upholster and install the speakers yet on the drivers side. So I'm gonna guess 11-11.5 hours for a set of custom kicks...... sometimes simple is so nice!!!
Looks good :waytogo:

Let me guess, the little yellow light to the left of the glove box is the indicator for the "air grabber" (or whatever they called it in that year/model) on the hood is open. Isn't there an "Intake" cable pull handle nearby?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good :waytogo:

Let me guess, the little yellow light to the left of the glove box is the indicator for the "air grabber" (or whatever they called it in that year/model) on the hood is open. Isn't there an "Intake" cable pull handle nearby?
Thank you.....
Ummm, that light says "Reverse" on it. I didn't notice it light up at all, so I believe it's not operational .......