Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So..... I need a little help and information. Is there a BBC motor out there I can throw gobs of boost at and it hold up. I don't mind spending the money to build the motor, I just will need it to handle 1000+HP. 600 HP nA is my top end on domestic motors, so I just don't know! I need to know if I need billet block to achieve my goals!!
Shafiroff and Reher Morrison both sell motors that meet that goal, but they're proud of em.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Essentially my build is a very conservative 850hp build. Tall deck bbc with forged internals, decent heads and a single turbo. Dart block would be better, but from what I seen not necessary

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You got a link to that build?
Around page 7/8/9 on the burban thread is initial no turbo installed. Currently doing a partial tear down for inspection before continuing with the actual turbo install.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometime I just love simple!!!!
Kick pod for the 70 Challenger. I've got about 4 hours in it and it's super close to upholstery. Simple amp rack in the trunk!
Customer stopped by to check on his baby and get an update and absolutely loved it all!!

You must be registered for see images attach