Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And just a little more of that progress.....

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I vote skip the insulation in favor of weight reduction, but I'm not the one driving it. I'm sure it wouldn't make a huge difference in weight either way, but every little bit helps. Plus I'm lazy and this sounds like a good excuse to do less work. :lol:

If you do install some, it would be interesting to weigh the roll of material before and after to see how much extra weight you added.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote skip the insulation in favor of weight reduction, but I'm not the one driving it. I'm sure it wouldn't make a huge difference in weight either way, but every little bit helps. Plus I'm lazy and this sounds like a good excuse to do less work. :lol:

If you do install some, it would be interesting to weigh the roll of material before and after to see how much extra weight you added.
Typically I'd agree, but he's gonna be making around 2k hp and 15 extra lbs of weight ain't gonna slow it down enough to make a difference, but it will make it tolerable to drive a few miles.