Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made any progress lately?
Well, here's where I'm at..... I got laid off from job in March for the CoVid and I was one of those people that didn't get any financial help for 107 days! At day 15 or 16 I realized it was all me! I posted on my personal Facebook page, buy/sell/trade groups, marketplace, Craigslist, and whatever else i could think of. I didn't get that unemployment money directly, and I busted my ass every day in the heat and cold for hours upon hours BUT I collected MORE then my fair share of that stimulas and unemployment money! Thank you everyone !!!!!

BUT BUT BUT BUT

Now I am moving my business from my garage and home to its own location, which is where ill continue the build! So, all my efforts, energy, and free time are temporarily refocused to that. Shouldn't be to long!

All of my boys are building and testing right now, so I thought I would post some things from them to keep the thread alive....... IF nobody has any complaints and is cool with it.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruh, I gotta be honest, when i first started reading I thought you had been forced to sell it....very happy to hear that isn't the case.
I posted up to help keep you motivated, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product, whenever that happens. In the meantime, hell yes post up stuff from your boys, it's your thread.....

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruh, I gotta be honest, when i first started reading I thought you had been forced to sell it....very happy to hear that isn't the case.
I posted up to help keep you motivated, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product, whenever that happens. In the meantime, hell yes post up stuff from your boys, it's your thread.....

Haha...... I went back and read what I wrote and you're right! It sure does sound like bad news is coming!
Thats awesome!! Haha

Bro, you flatter and humble me with your passion, interest, and genuine personal interaction and care! You are a BIG part of my love of this forum! You need to look at being an administrator to this site! Your attitude, mentality, and drive are 100% spot on!

With that being said, 618, pm me anytime and you have open invitation to ANYTHING in the 316 that I'm involved with!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha...... I went back and read what I wrote and you're right! It sure does sound like bad news is coming!
Thats awesome!! Haha

Bro, you flatter and humble me with your passion, interest, and genuine personal interaction and care! You are a BIG part of my love of this forum! You need to look at being an administrator to this site! Your attitude, mentality, and drive are 100% spot on!

With that being said, 618, pm me anytime and you have open invitation to ANYTHING in the 316 that I'm involved with!
We're a community, we gotta keep each other moving forward. I know what it's like to not have like minded people close by, so I try and show support where I can.
Definitely down to come watch some racing this summer!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been following and viewing this forum for a while now. This thread made me finally join :)

Just gotta appreciate the attention to detail on this build. Truck is gunna be clean man! super stoked to see it progress!
Welcome welcome!

Your compliments are humbling! Thank-you! And thank you for following my build! I hope to hear your suggestions, opinions, and comments!

Thank you again!

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, once I got started, I really couldn't stop till it was finished....... or at least a good stopping point for the night!!

You must be registered for see images attach

And since you've been asking for more. This is my best friends truck. A square body s10 full cage, fiberglass doors and hood, fully built 5.3 with a B/W 80mm

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few more pics of the s10