Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooo..... here in Kansas the weather has been freakin SILLY and I haven't gotten much done other then install remote start after remote start! Haha

I got the passenger side lower charge pipe finished up and ready for weld....

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well........ this stupid weather is RIDICULOUS!!!! I wanna work on my truck and its everything the heater can do to keep up. I've got a 3.75"-3.5" 45° silicone reducer for the throttle to Y adaptor on its way. Ill be measuring and ordering rear axles tomorrow. My boy is building a 91 s-10 with 5.3l 80mm turbocharged LS, and he is ready for his rear axles and brakes as well. So hopefully I can swindizzle a deal on the shipping for the four (4) axles. We are opting for the 5/8 2" course studs, HD tapered bearings, and retainer plates for both trucks......

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
It's better to under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around.

So, The Eviscerater is out of the question? Lol!

Actually, if I was going to build an insane high powered racecar/truck, I'd name it Mr. Tinkertrain. The song kicks ass!:peace: :Rock on:Just don't pay too much attention to the lyrics... :think:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still going with strange axles?
I think we are going to do the Moser from Quick Performance. Maybe throw some hardening or gun drilling on them. We are going to fill out the build sheets tomorrow and ill get them ordered.... The guys at QP stepped up to the plate and gave me some REALLY good deals on my parts, and my boys parts. So I feel like they deserve my business on the axles and back brakes!. You know, gotta show the love back to the people that showed it!!! Only fair in my eyes!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, The Eviscerater is out of the question? Lol!

Actually, if I was going to build an insane high powered racecar/truck, I'd name it Mr. Tinkertrain. The song kicks ass!:peace: :Rock on:Just don't pay too much attention to the lyrics... :think:
Shoot, nothing is outta the question !!!! I'm kinda one of those guys that likes to "feel" the build, "let the build flow", and I talk to the build..... I know weird! But I think it'll kinda name its self. Once it starts rolling and develops a personality!!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we are going to do the Moser from Quick Performance. Maybe throw some hardening or gun drilling on them. We are going to fill out the build sheets tomorrow and ill get them ordered.... The guys at QP stepped up to the plate and gave me some REALLY good deals on my parts, and my boys parts. So I feel like they deserve my business on the axles and back brakes!. You know, gotta show the love back to the people that showed it!!! Only fair in my eyes!!!
You're exactly right. Better to spend money with those who appreciate it!