Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a while, and found this thread. This build looks amazing! You're doing great work and I like the parts you've been using too. Doing it right! I'll definitely keep watching this one.
Thank you sir! You words are too kind! I've tried to do my homework and spend the money in the right places! I appreciate you following my build, and I hope to hear your opinions, comments, and suggestions!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dime looks interesting, glad you're still moving forward with your build.

Sometimes just 30 minutes is enough to remind you why you're doing it.

Bro, it felt so good to make juat a little headway. Alot of me moving the build to my new shop was for motivation and convenience..... But my boy told me tonight that he's ready to get serious about moving forward on that s10 build. Soooo, it looks like I'm gonna have a build buddy!!! Haha Here's where I finally left it for the night...

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems so much more fun when you got a buddy there even if it's just to talk to! Good deal.

It is! And I work so much, so its pretty easy to come in from work, kick the shoes off, pour a drink and call it a day! Best friends ride your back like a crack habit till the project is complete!!!

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Work has been silly with all the stimulus and tax returns, so I haven't had a lot of time or I'm just dead tired. Here's what I have gotten done today. Not a whole lot, but some headway!!! Haha
You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're not wrong, but sometimes all you got energy for is the little steps...
Isn't that the truth!!!! I love car audio, but dealing with the public every day just sucks the energy right outta me! If I have to deal with one more customer that describes the Memphis PRX sub package as "slammin", "crushin", or "swampin".... i will drive my truck into a bridge abutment at 80 mph!!!! Hahaha

No, but really ..... hopefully things will slow down a little next month (taxes are DUE in April!) and I can make some good progress. Would love to get it on the ground rolling !!!

Last edited: