Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes sir!!!! Stand alone cooler with a push pull fan system on it!!!

Since my exhaust is running down the outside of my frame to isolate the heat away from my tranny and fuel, I thought about something horizontal, inside the frame, kinda next to the transmission ...
As long as it's got air flow, and you protect it from rocks and other road debris, I don't see why that wouldn't work...

Do you follow Limpy and 6sixty street? Thats the best Midwest coverage you can get !!!
6sixty I do, I'll have to find limpy.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So everything I've bought so far has ALL been about function, and don't get me wrong, I've bought some cool ****. But now it has come time that I get to start choosing a couple things with looks in mind........

Yes folks, its wheels and tires!!!! And I believe I have found a choice with Billet Specialties Win lite single beadlock in a 15x14 for the rear and matching 4" front runner.

A picture of the beauty!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yes!
Right!!!!!

Theres so much of my personality in my truck, but its all under the hood!!! Besides the suspension drop on the truck itself, you can't really see anything..... SO!!! Haha

That wheel is all me! Haven't had a change of heart since I seen it! I've been looking at for a couple months, and have had so many people show me a wheel and tell me "this is the wheel you need to get!" I just agree and go on, cause NOBODY will change my mind on this subject! Hahaba

Its the Billet Specialties Win Lite ALL THE WAY!!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those wheels fit the persona of the build perfectly. Different but not flashy, money put where it matters not just where it shows.
More Clark Kent than Superman....
You don't even know!!!! Besides my teammates, some friends, a few people that happen to stop by while I was working on the truck, and this forum and there's no face with the name...... People don't know me or what im doing.. I'm a nobody! People see me hanging out and helping with racers, but they don't know! Clark Kent is it! You may have just named my race truck!!!! Lol

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's better to under-promise and over-deliver than the other way around!

Regardless of what you name the truck, it's still gonna surprise some folks I'm sure. Better get that money locked in before the word gets out!

I agree 100%! I've already got plans to test test test test and test some more! I'm not a big fan of embarrassing myself, so I wanna be over prepared!