Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a cool build up. Will be following this one and reading through the entire thread. I've got a hunch that there's alot of good info in here.
Bro..... Thank You! Please feel free to ask questions, comment on, or tell me I'm off my rocker as you try to read and follow along. Asking me to talk more about my race truck, YA, you're gonna have to twist my arm real hard there!!! Haha

Anyways, thank you for following along, I appreciate it!!!!

Last edited:

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
lol my sister is still living at home @28. The only time I had to move home was for a few months after my Divorce, and it was just that 2-3 mo.

The truck is coming together, that's for sure. You figure out what you're doing in the bed for tubs yet?

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol my sister is still living at home @28. The only time I had to move home was for a few months after my Divorce, and it was just that 2-3 mo.

The truck is coming together, that's for sure. You figure out what you're doing in the bed for tubs yet?
X2

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I have buddies that own body shops. So, it's really whatever!! haha

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks like you got the new tires mounted on the wheels. I read back and didn’t see any pics. Did I miss it or am I just seeing what I really want to????

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fronts are just what was on the truck and the rears are a set of used 29.5x10.5 slicks on a 8 inch gm steel wheel... haha

You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
The column mount w/o any issues? I know it was for a 99-07. I like it, I still need to pull my brake pedal and drill for the manual brakes conversion too lol.