Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baby steps. Only had a couple hours. I got my dash bar notched and tacked in, I made my base plates for my seat mounts, and I painted and changed my valley cover.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have Hanes brand shop rags as well. They're worn out in the same places.

If I remember right, your cage has bars going forward from the firewall to the bumper, correct? If not, I'd do that. I'd make that front end strong enough that a 100 mph impact won't result in the firewall moving towards you.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have Hanes brand shop rags as well. They're worn out in the same places.

If I remember right, your cage has bars going forward from the firewall to the bumper, correct? If not, I'd do that. I'd make that front end strong enough that a 100 mph impact won't result in the firewall moving towards you.
Haha.... right on!!

Yes sir, it does. Thank you for the insight, suggestions, and help! When I pull the motor this time and go back with it, those bars will be installed. I juat didn't want to be trying to work and mockup with them in the way.....

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My last two pieces for my steering and my seat cover should be here tomorrow. I'm super excited, these are components that will let me make some good progress. Make it a true roller with steering and let me move forward with my seat brackets, seat mounting, harness bar, side down bars, and harness braces. Should let me complete my cage inside the cab!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snuck off at lunch! I have one more support eye to put in at that middle joint.

Last edited: