Talk me into, or out of, it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I mean.. that's kinda what I had to tear out. Some junk hauler's idea of a wrecker unit. Man what a PITA.. that dude used all the welding rods on this job. I've decided to leave the attachments on the rear bumper for what had to have been the sling bars just because they look terrible. ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

LOL

Richard
hahah that’s funny. I don’t recall seeing that.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You won't....
So here's the next opportunity:

I'm on the fence about getting a set of 16" Alcoas. I've been looking for a good used set but they're kinda rare these days, and people still want a bundle for them, almost "new" prices. Still available new, not cheap. And....goes against the "beater" concept.

Richard

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score

I'm on the fence about getting a set of 16" Alcoas. I've been looking for a good used set but they're kinda rare these days, and people still want a bundle for them, almost "new" prices. Still available new, not cheap. And....goes against the "beater" concept.

Richard
The price of 16" Alcoas are ridiculous as of late

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Richard
You won't....

I agree with what the others say, they'll look good and won't interfere with your beater motif. Semi wheels would ruin it, but some shiny Alcoas will set it off nicely.