Taking wiper blade suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Here you go

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Amazon links never show up for me. They look like this without the 7's in the tags, if I quote the post. If I don't qupte the post, I just see empty space.

[777MEDIA=amazon]B00IKM7DHS[/777MEDIA]

I can copy the "B00IKM7DHS" and do eiher a Google search, or an Amazon search and a proper link comes up. I have no idea why Amazon links end up this way on the forum.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amazon links never show up for me. They look like this without the 7's in the tags, if I quote the post. If I don't qupte the post, I just see empty space.

I can copy the "B00IKM7DHS" and do eiher a Google search, or an Amazon search and a proper link comes up. I have no idea why Amazon links end up this way on the forum.
That's wierd. On my end it opens the link

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Are you running an ad-blocker in your web browser? If so, that's why. For whatever reason Amazon links (and a few other sites) get automatically turned into a clickable image link here instead of a standard text link. If you disable your ad-blocker you should see them.

This is why I always delete the "https://" from the beginning of Amazon links posted here. For whatever reason that keeps them from being turned into an image and provides a standard text link.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Are you running an ad-blocker in your web browser? If so, that's why. For whatever reason Amazon links (and a few other sites) get automatically turned into a clickable image link here instead of a standard text link. If you disable your ad-blocker you should see them.

Yes, I think it's "factory" with Firefox, unless it's something I added a long time ago.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, I think it's "factory" with Firefox, unless it's something I added a long time ago.

Depending on how the browser is set up you may have buttons in the top right corner that correspond to installed add-ons. If not...

If you're on a PC, look in the top right corner of the Firefox window and there should be a little puzzle piece icon. If you click that it will take you to a new tab labeled "Add-ons Manager." If you click "Extensions" on the left side you should see a list of everything that's been added. You can enable/disable or manage plug-ins from there.

I've been using uBlock Origin for an ad-blocker, it works great and can be switched on/off pretty quickly and easily.

Jwelar

Reaction score
If you go off road or live on dirt roads you could look into Scrubblade. Haven’t tried them personally but have seen them a lot and heard very good things. I think you can get those on Amazon as well. They have heavy duty blades as well.

BigBody90

Reaction score
Bosch Icon. I have tried a few others over the years and always got a few months (even with the nice rain x ones). Bosch Icon blades last me years. I am on at least year two with my current set.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bturner333