Swaybar Issues!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanx for the useable help unlike hipster who’d rather know my vin#
If I needed your vin number I would have asked for it but it's irrelevant unless your ordering parts, and so is what vehicle it is and that it has two sway bars. This isn't the parts store.

What I needed was an accurate description or a picture of what degree of mangled your dealing with to provide some information that might help you which you still haven't done.

When everybody involved is asking you the same thing it's not everybody else that's the problem.

Last edited:

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look up the list dumbass I made it very specific here I’ll make it even easier for you. 1993 Chevy suburban c1500 5.7l tbi tire size 235/75r15 it’s the front driver side mounting hole that pulled through.
It took you three posts plus the title of the thread to tell us WHICH swaybar mount was having problems. Until the seventh post on this thread, we didn't know whether it was the front or rear sway bar, because you couldn't be bothered to be specific; and when you did you insulted a guy for asking for more info. As if it's his fault for wanting to know WHERE, EXACTLY the problem is. You claimed to be "very specific" when in fact you weren't. Suburbans can have rear sway bars, pickups generally don't.

I'm with Hipster.

It was the left front swaybar mount on my '88 K1500 that tore the threads out of one bolt hole.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess i could tell you how... Wait, what. Sorry the dog wants to play....

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
In all seriousness I see this haste to anger happening more often and even more so in the Southeastern US.

Often with people that aren't comfortable on the internet, or perhaps having an issue like dyslexia assume they will be perceived as "dumb". If you ask for help you're not a "real man".

Embarrassment comes out as anger. It's sad.

Hopefully he will be back and settle down enough that we can help him.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In all seriousness I see this haste to anger happening more often and even more so in the Southeastern US.

Often with people that aren't comfortable on the internet, or perhaps having an issue like dyslexia assume they will be perceived as "dumb". If you ask for help you're not a "real man".

Embarrassment comes out as anger. It's sad.

Hopefully he will be back and settle down enough that we can help him.
It might be more prevalent in the southeast, idk. Generally the older generations are more pleasant to be around down here and are really nice people.

There's a new breed out there that expects everything for no effort on their part including information and have an aversion to anything that involves putting the phone down.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
It might be more prevalent in the southeast, idk. Generally the older generations are more pleasant to be around down here and are really nice people.

There's a new breed out there that expects everything for no effort on their part including information and have an aversion to anything that involves putting the phone down.
Yup we have a lot of those in Texas too, millennials are messing things up for us older folks.