Anyone make better stabilizer bracket “U bolts” for 2wd bolt on Steeing stabilizers ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I’ll look makes sense how it could unless they revised there brackets to clear the shocks later on
I was finally able to take some pics. The pitman arm pics is showing the clearance whenever the steering wheel maxed out. The gap is still close but was touching before. Now it's not touching. Because I added a bracket lowering the stabilizer a hair.
Hopefully you don't have this issue but if you do here was my solution

Attachments

• 20240402_160325.jpg
    20240402_160325.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240402_160320.jpg
    20240402_160320.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240402_162738.jpg
    20240402_162738.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 9

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was finally able to take some pics. The pitman arm pics is showing the clearance whenever the steering wheel maxed out. The gap is still close but was touching before. Now it's not touching. Because I added a bracket lowering the stabilizer a hair.
This is good to know .. I get the whole picture now …I also can gank your drop down bracket idea if need be lol
My brackets look to be the same way . I mean that bracket on the gear box side only mounts 1 way . So it probably is hitting I’ll give feedback tomorrow .

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found that I am also subject to the clearance issue .
It’s a wonder as to why RC hasn't redone this in such a way that gives more room with a better drop bracket .. the bracket situation is off by a large margin. Maybe they just don’t sell enough or No-ones really added feedback.

I’m currently making two extended brackets , the new Jegs U- bolts work great “ with plenty strength , even though they’re the same size thread diameter as the junk set imo they’re definitely 100% tougher.

Things will pan out as soon as I add the brackets to re- align the shock.
I’m making room for dual stabilizers , side by side ..since they sent me a free 2nd kit . Who knows maybe it’s over kill maybe it ain’t .

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found that I am also subject to the clearance issue .
It’s a wonder as to why RC hasn't redone this in such a way that gives more room with a better drop bracket .. the bracket situation is off by a large margin. Maybe they just don’t sell enough or No-ones really added feedback.

I’m currently making two extended brackets , the new Jegs U- bolts work great “ with plenty strength , even though they’re the same size thread diameter as the junk set imo they’re definitely 100% tougher.

Things will pan out as soon as I add the brackets to re- align the shock.
I’m making room for dual stabilizers , side by side ..since they sent me a free 2nd kit . Who knows maybe it’s over kill maybe it ain’t .
Im glad the straps work. Make sure to take pics. I'm curious how you'll fit 2 in there .