Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.superchargertuning.com/GMC/Sierra/

I was bored and foud this. Some one needs to try it.

Its gotta help just by getting rid of negative airflow pressures.

Snake oil is too kind a word for cr@p like that :bs:. There's no way a tiny electric fan is going to be able to keep up with the airflow needs of an automotive engine, much less enhance it. If you had a fan large enough to actually provide positive pressure on the intake, it's power consumption and the resulting load on the charging system would negate any possible gains. Bottom line is this does not work, at least not in the the form they are trying to sell you. Save your money for something that makes proven power, and stay far, far away from these hucksters.

On a side note, I got a laugh out of their "kit" for my KW W900L. As if an electric vent fan is going to do anything to help a 15L engine that's already under 27lbs of boost :dancingpoop:.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Think about how much your engine flows vs that tiny little fan. Your engine flows roughly 100 cu ft of air per second at 5K RPM. You think that fan is actually going to reduce negative pressure, or increase it?

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya guys I kept thinking snake oil right here. The one I posted was only good at full throttle other then that you never use. Id like to know how much of this blinker fluid they have sold.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Bahaha. :word:

Like those blades are going to be able to withstand the pressure of air that they would have to generate in order to create any kind of noticeable gains.

BTW, my whipple unit weighs about 40-50 lbs. Yeah, that thing is going to do a lot. I'm pretty sure if that thing was able to provide enough of a boost to notice it, then it would probably need more power than those flimsy wires could handle.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Bahaha. :word:

Like those blades are going to be able to withstand the pressure of air that they would have to generate in order to create any kind of noticeable gains.

BTW, my whipple unit weighs about 40-50 lbs. Yeah, that thing is going to do a lot. I'm pretty sure if that thing was able to provide enough of a boost to notice it, then it would probably need more power than those flimsy wires could handle.

Dude, i threw a Whipple into a Hummer H1 with a stock TBI 350, and you can feel the difference. And that's almost 8,000lbs of truck.