Suburban down.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If Chevy dealer doesn't have them, I guess it's time for pick a part/LKQ...... since it's gonna rain for the next week. That and lack of do re mi has kept me from going out to my local LKQ on Hiram Clarke. The trailer park gets muddy enough when it rains, without going to several acres of dirt and gravel...... I'm too old for that to be as fun as it once was!

I need to go to the junk yard anyways but dont have time on the weekends since I now work Saturdays again.... but I may be short a bolt. Looks like oem is 2 bolts and 1 nut on the alternator bracket

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
We were supposed to get rain today,but I didn't see any,even going all the way across Houston. Perhaps tomorrow..... I'm sure it'll find its way back. Always does in June.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres the latest progress. Btw does anybody know where I can get new fuel o rings????..... these turned into dust.....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That doesn't look too bad to me....

If you mean the o-rings for the hard lines that plug into the spider: STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SK18

Awesome thanks for the reply. And yes I meant the o rings they look like odd ball sizes but I didnt know if rock auto or oreilly would have it. The intake looks like it has wet oil inside it

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the reply. And yes I meant the o rings they look like odd ball sizes but I didnt know if rock auto or oreilly would have it. The intake looks like it has wet oil inside it

With a part number you may be able to find them at the local parts store.

Found them at my local Oreilly's, and the website says they're in stock.