Steve, my 1995 K1500 Cowboy Cadillac.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I got some 5/16 plate steel to make extensions to the engine mount pad. The scalloped section clears the hump for the differential mount on the passenger side. I had to wait a long time to install them because without test fitting the engine it would be difficult to figure out where the studs will land.
You must be registered for see images attach

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Harvest Day 2016 I grabbed a new door harness and dash harness. There are some differences in the dash harness that I wasn't aware of but were easy to correct. The door harness I god intentionally so I can add power vent windows in the future and use the 4 door window switch. I also got a steering wheel and auto dim mirror out of a Cadillac DeVille, a roof console, and a replacement Windstar fan as one of my motors had died. I also got a heater hose I thought might work out of a rare GMT800 Silverado hybrid.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
All of the extended and crew cab trucks have a hole in the inner roof panel for the roof console. You just have to cut a hole to match. It's a bit nerve racking to find. I installed thee console and the mirror at the same time and ran wiring for both up the driver's A pillar. I modified the harness that was there for the original aftermarket mirror.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Next I installed the dash and door harness and the new column. There are differences between the tail lamp and cargo lamp wiring, and the window switch grounds on the Suburban harnesses that I had to figure out. Luckily I have the 1995 Electrical manual which has made all of this project possible.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
All of the extended and crew cab trucks have a hole in the inner roof panel for the roof console. You just have to cut a hole to match. It's a bit nerve racking to find. I installed thee console and the mirror at the same time and ran wiring for both up the driver's A pillar. I modified the harness that was there for the original aftermarket mirror.
I just measured from the hole in the headliner to the windshield on the Tahoe that I took the console from and took pictures so i knew where to cut my headliner.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Funny, my wife and I also call my truck the Cowboy Cadillac, mines a 95 too, white, and a stick also! Just with more doors [emoji6] oh and a diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny, my wife and I also call my truck the Cowboy Cadillac, mines a 95 too, white, and a stick also! Just with more doors [emoji6] oh and a diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really need a grille guard, but Nice truck!