Steve, my 1995 K1500 Cowboy Cadillac.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Next up was to buy an automatic harness from a 95 so I could hook up the 7427 PCM and the trans. Manual trucks still used the old 160 baud ECM. Here I am making a little clearance to get my torx screwdriver to engage the screw on the C100.
You must be registered for see images attach

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I mentioned earlier that I found a TBI unit from a wrecked dually. At the time my wife said it wasn't in the budget, but if it was still for sale when we could afford it then it was meant to be. I bought it in November. Here it is on the intake manifold. It didn't work as well as it appeared which I will explain later.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I mentioned earlier that I found a TBI unit from a wrecked dually. At the time my wife said it wasn't in the budget, but if it was still for sale when we could afford it then it was meant to be. I bought it in November. Here it is on the intake manifold. It didn't work as well as it appeared which I will explain later.
Lol I thought you were gonna say you bought it anyways and hid it in that box until she forgot lmao

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Im trying to figure out a way to hide a grille guard if/when i get one. I don’t know how it’s gonna happen, i think I’m just gonna say screw it lol.
I hide so many parts, one of my tricks is to get $20 out of the ATM for the entrance fee to the junkyard, then use the remainder to buy something extra that she doesn’t know about because it doesn’t reflect in the bank statements lol.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hide so many parts, one of my tricks is to get $20 out of the ATM for the entrance fee to the junkyard, then use the remainder to buy something extra that she doesn’t know about because it doesn’t reflect in the bank statements lol.
Smart moves lol, might’ve just learned a trick...