Steve, my 1995 K1500 Cowboy Cadillac.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Not only have i heard good reviews of them, they are one of the cheapest tires I can buy through work. Unfortunately they had to order them directly and it took 5 months. I'm excited to try them out.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would love to know more about what you had to do to the column to get the caddy wheel on it. Would look great in place of the bland wheel on my Express van. If I did the swap it would also be with the addition of a non-cruise turn signal switch and my cruise would be wired through the wheel. Also would repurpose the climate control switches for functions on the replacement radio. What Cadillac was that wheel off of? Your wheel would be a perfect fit for the rest of the interior on my Express.
You must be registered for see images attach

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I did detail the swap earlier in this thread. You need the newer style steering stub shaft. The wheel is out of a 2002 DeVille. If you grab the clock spring and a couple feet of the wiring harness from the DeVille, you could merge it with your turn signal switch for the cruise functions. The other buttons are resistor network style and could be used for whatever you wanted if you got an interface module.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I have begun the process of swapping to GMT800 brakes. I started gathering up years worth of parts, got some new hubs, backing plates, and hoses. I checked to see if the brake lines in front could be loosened, as that would hold everything up. They could not.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I ordered up a set of SS lines. While I was doing that, I decided since I would have to bleed everything anyway, I swapped to the 800 master and the heavy half proportioning valve.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I had intended to use GMT900 backing plates because they are only about 10 bucks a piece. Turns out the left side is discontinued. I decided to use T2xx backing plates instead. Not quite the same mounting unfortunately, but not really a problem.