Steve, my 1995 K1500 Cowboy Cadillac.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Working on the wiring harness. I washed and scrubbed the harness to get all the filth off of it. All the wiring that needed added or repaired was cleaned up. I added terminals for the electric fan to add a relay inside the fuse box. Previously I used an external relay. I also added wires for an inline connector for the fan harness.

You must be registered for see images attach

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Next was one of the most nerve wracking parts of the build. I had to cut the oval hole in the floor for the shift cable. I took out the driver seat, and marked the spot under the truck. In hindsight I could have used a hole saw to make 2 holes and cut the center with a dremel.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
GMT900 hydraulic cab mounts! I also replaced all of the bolts, they were necked down with rust. The new replacements from GM had better galvanize and a larger head size.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
Here's some more pics of the modification to the fuse box. The fan has triple redundancy. There is a manual fan switch, a temp switch on the engine and the computer controls it as well. The wiring for the computer and manual switch runs through an unused spot on the C100.