1995 interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William21

Reaction score
LMC has a few of the plastics They have seatbelts too, but they're not a single reel style instead of the factory dual reel, and pretty expensive. I have a set of their seatbelts, I'm satisfied with them but still like the dual reel better.
I’ll have to look at lmc for the plastic I’ve seen the seat belts they offer and functional yes but I really like original oem and get the belts restored thanks for the information

William21

Reaction score
95 doesn't have the adjustable shoulder belt mount points, while 96-up do. So the shoulder belts, and the B pillar plastics, are different.

And of course 95-96 have different ashtray setups, while 97-up is a different dash.

95 has at least one color variation, I think just the one though. Instead of the light tan color, there's a slightly more light brown-ish color. I accidentally ended up with some door panels in that color that you couldn't easily tell them apart in a pic, but once I got them in hand...very obvious color difference.

Otherwise yeah..
Also wondering if there’s any fabrication anyone has seen done to the b pillar to solve this problem and just the 96 and up adjustable hardware this would solve my seat belt and plastics issue

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Also wondering if there’s any fabrication anyone has seen done to the b pillar to solve this problem and just the 96 and up adjustable hardware this would solve my seat belt and plastics issue
When I did the interior swap on my '94 3500HD I ended up using '95 B pillars because I didn't see any easy way to retrofit the '96-up adjustable shoulder belts. You gotta figure there's some work in the cab for a sliding mount that is strong enough to be a seatbelt mount point. Not sure I'd try hacking that into an older cab; one would have to assume there's a significant difference in the structure of that area on the '96-up cabs.

Richard