Step bars and metal fab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not quite that nit picky when it comes to my truck...probably one reason i beat on it as hard as i do...but o well

maybe one day i can be that picky

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
If my truck doesn't sell that is the next thing on the list.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah have fun with that one. I drilled the hubs a little too large the first time, ended up buying another set and having to re-bearing the whole she-bang. If you get round to doing it, let me know and I'll tell you what studs I used and drillbit.

im not quite that nit picky when it comes to my truck...probably one reason i beat on it as hard as i do...but o well

maybe one day i can be that picky
I beat on mine pretty damned hard, but I still try to keep everything in check. Just last weekend I beat her pretty good. Seriously, whats better than revving a 198k TBI350 to 5 grand up a snowy hill with a trailer behind it in lowrange 2nd gear? Let alone earlier in the day when I was pulling my friend out who was stuck, left about 12' of strap, then floored it in reverse highrange to pull him out.

Anyway, back to Sully's thread.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
last time i when wheeling 2 weekends ago...i was 4.5 hrs away from home, was sticky nasty mud, huge ruts....way more than you should probably take a ifs truck that is only body lifted with 35s

ended up with a broken u-joint/driveshaft and pissing steering gearbox and who knows what else is really broke....

infact i forgot i havent uploaded and pics from that weekend up here yet

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn sully, wow, those things are winch points. Im with the other guys, make them sliders, you already have the structure for it. Really nice work though, I like well executed fab work.