Steering wheels idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kran

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The early models have much more availability on steering wheels that will fit. When they redid the columns for airbags, that was the end of that....
I've been on gmsb.com and the square body column is very similar to the early 400 one.
Several guys on there are running the GM "comfort grip" wheels like were on the Corvette, Camaro and Chevelle. Not cheap in a reproduction but if you look around a bit there's still some available used. Especially if you don't have to have a black one; they were also made in tan, red and a medium blue.
We used to have several of these wheels, and used them on most of our square body trucks and Burbs. That Eldorado wheel looks cool!

theres an adapter you can get for the airbag columns...its not cheap but it works. installed on my 99

of course it went up $30 from when i got it three years ago

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I take it with me when I'm parked. And have a lock for the hub. Protect your vehicles guys I don't want you guys to be victims it sucks to get your property stolen I had my old $500 beater car stolen I hated that feeling.

Attachments

• IMG_20230902_204320.jpg
    IMG_20230902_204320.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 9

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I take it with me when I'm parked. And have a lock for the hub. Protect your vehicles guys I don't want you guys to be victims it sucks to get your property stolen I had my old $500 beater car stolen I hated that feeling.
Gorgeous wheel very classy
I knew the feeling of being a vehicle theft victim too. Abouts 20 year ago I believe my family had our only vehicle stolen and recovered. That would be a story for the lounge.

Last edited:

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My aunt took better photos of the steering wheel. (Need to replace my beat up old phone)
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach
That does look pretty classy. The Burberry plaid seats and gold caddie keys are a nice touch.