Sport mirrors!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I'm looking for a set of sport mirrors. If anyone has any or knows were they could get some and are willing to let go of them for a good cause. Let me know.Lol My uncle has a set but he won't let me get them!

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
He has pics of other trucks in his sig, I didn't know it was for a lowered one. My bad. I'll keep an eye out.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lowered truck lowered tuck lowered truck. Lol seriously I love the look of tow mirrors on a truck with a lift and some 10" wide rims but I'm really going for the muscle truck look.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry man, didn't know. I have those stock chrome dumbo ones, if you wanted a set of them lol. But if not, I'll keep an eye out for ya. I think you can find them for around $80 a set online.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He has pics of other trucks in his sig, I didn't know it was for a lowered one. My bad. I'll keep an eye out.
Understandable thanks. And if a deal goes as planed I might just have a 4x4 454:) but can't count my eggs before they hatch. Plus gas isn't getting any cheaper ether..
Tow mirrors don't look right on lowered trucks Josh.......

Thanks!

I'll keep on the look out for the sport ones for ya man!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
i can see about going to the yard tomorrow, my old 88 2wd had those mirrors, the kid i sold it to had crashed it 2 weeks after i sold it and it ended up in the yard about 4 miles from here