Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool! Not a repro but I'd say more like an "inspired by" .. only available in a range of sizes from 17" to 22", not the original 15", and not steel - those are 2 piece forged aluminum wheels. They're actually priced pretty fairly in terms of forged, for example a set of 4 20x9 are $1433, 22x9 are $1673. That's cheaper than the old Centerlines, which were around $2K a set for 22's.

Richard
Yeah you’re right, “inspired by” fits the description better. I thought the pricing was reasonable as well. I need a 5 lug sport truck to add to the collection just so I can nab a set.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah you’re right, “inspired by” fits the description better. I thought the pricing was reasonable as well. I need a 5 lug sport truck to add to the collection just so I can nab a set.
My wife keeps griping about how she can't tell "where she is" in the SS, meaning, she can't tell if she's getting ready to bump the wall or another vehicle or... ugh. She claims she could see just fine in my old '94. I guess it's time to get her another 400, get mine into DD shape as well, and ditch these 800's. :)

Richard