.:Sin's 96 K1500 Build:.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Next weekend I'll do under the tailgate and pull that plastic piece off and whatever else!

I have 1/3 of a can left, btw I used Herculiner and rolled it on.

*NOTE*
This should be used in a WELL ventilated area! My garage is just big enough to fit my truck, had the door shut and let me tell you - I had a respirator but I was still feeling woozy last night! Woke up with a pounding headache ahahaha! And in the morning the kitchen smelled like bed liner.....oops! :rofl:

Also if you get spatter on your skin, try to clean it off immediately! Wear long sleeves and nitrile gloves!

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
and it finally got dried today, took a few hours of good ol suntime!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
Reaction score
This truck is looking more and more familiar. Put some black OE style flares on it so I can see what mine will look like. ha.
B

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
This truck is looking more and more familiar. Put some black OE style flares on it so I can see what mine will look like. ha.
B

haha that's one of my next plans! :waytogo:

Had to take a few pics coming outta work

Last edited:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
ME LIKEY!!! Looks so bada$$!

You need to cap off your box with bedliner like ChrisAU did to his truck- would really flow with the look!