.:Sin's 96 K1500 Build:.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Oh forgot a couple pics, where I work we have the contract to service the Game And Fish trucks - so I got the idea from them on how to mount my high-lift jack

You must be registered for see images attach

And this tool box is temporary till I can find a flush bedside toolbox, the second spare is only in there when off-roading

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Exhaust vid #1 (Flowmaster 10 Series) - vids gone

Last edited:

TUCSONDUDE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. did that thing spend its life garaged?... ie not flaky clear.

What are your planned jackpoints for the hi-lift? I would lock it down unless you want it walking off.

What part of town are you in?

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Very nice. did that thing spend its life garaged?... ie not flaky clear.

What are your planned jackpoints for the hi-lift? I would lock it down unless you want it walking off.

What part of town are you in?

Not sure, I purchased it about 6 months ago-ish! The interior was MINT, one small crack on the dash and very slight wear on the driver's seat. I'm the 3rd owner.

I have no jack points, bought it off a neighbor for $50 bux. In the plans are a heavy duty front and rear bumpers, as well as rock sliders - then I'll have some lift points. :D

I live on the east side near kolb and work on the west side near silverbell

Where are you at? and why don't you have a signature? :lol:

TUCSONDUDE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way out north by tangerine. If you head out to give your truck some pin stripes hit me up.

signature? smegnature... actually i dont have any pictures of it i care for. I really should wash it and then drive it over some rocks or something.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Way out north by tangerine. If you head out to give your truck some pin stripes hit me up.

signature? smegnature... actually i dont have any pictures of it i care for. I really should wash it and then drive it over some rocks or something.

Alright, will do!

Yeah get some pics and I'll make you a sig :D

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Update this thread! Truck should look awesome with the bedlined rockers, especially with your black bumper and grille!