Should I trade??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for all the input everyone! ive decided not to go through with the trade. And the 4 corner mod would be sweet but I probably wont get around to it anytime soon. Ive got my eye on a set of nfab steps that might be in my future tho :naughty:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
thanks for all the input everyone! ive decided not to go through with the trade. And the 4 corner mod would be sweet but I probably wont get around to it anytime soon. Ive got my eye on a set of nfab steps that might be in my future tho :naughty:

Sounds good man....now while you're waiting on steps, get off your lazy butt and do your upper corners....:p

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I was only considering it because the tires are brand new, But those polished aluminum wheels are soo ugly. maybe ill wait and just buy some new ones this summer.. Im kind of tempted to get 35's for it :evillol: I wish they werent so expensive for 16" wheels :(
Imagine if you had 17's or 18's
:lol::lol: Imagine what 35's for 20's cost.... Oooooo yeahhhhh I allready know :( :Stupid Me:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha well your truck looks soo badass on 20's! id say its worth it
thanks man, and your truck is coming out really clean! To Be Honest your truck kinda makes me want to ditch a lot of the black and get some chrome on there like you did! Also iv been to lazy to post pics of my truck with the de mold, and lift put on but its all coming in good time. ;)

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man, and your truck is coming out really clean! To Be Honest your truck kinda makes me want to ditch a lot of the black and get some chrome on there like you did! Also iv been to lazy to post pics of my truck with the de mold, and lift put on but its all coming in good time. ;)
Well thanks man, how much did the rim and tire set up cost ya? and I wanna see some new pics of that thing with the lift and demold! Loving the colormatching you have going on too, looks cleannnn